2017-18 New Student Enrollment
Andover Schools require you to live within the District in order to attend. Proof of residency is required. Two forms of proof of residency must be given: a copy of a contract on a house or a lease agreement AND a copy of a utility bill that displays your name and address. Proof of residency can be mailed to your student's school or emailed or faxed to the registrar of the school. Once proof of residency is received at the school office, further instructions will be sent to you to complete enrollment. If an email address is provided information will be sent by email.
Please fill out the following information to enroll your new student
NOTE: This form is to be used ONLY for students not currently enrolled in an Andover School.
This form is not for Pre-Kindergarten or Early Childhood. If you are interested in our Pre-K or Early Childhood program, contact Prairie Creek Elementary Office at 316-218-4830 and DO NOT FILL OUT THIS FORM.

Remember to send your proof of residency to the appropriate school office. If you are unsure what school your child should attend, click on this link or call the District Office at 316-218-4660.

Peachjar E-Fliers

See flyers & happenings for your school at:

Follow us on Twitter!