|ICYMI Snow Day Procedures|
Posted Date: 12/01/2016
With cold weather approaching, procedures for the event of a snow day have been put in place.
- For weather-related closings, notification will be made by 6:00 a.m.
- Notification of parents, students and staff will be made through a SchoolMessenger notification via email, phone call, and/or text message.
- Other places that will receive notification:
- News media outlets:
- TV Stations (Channels 3, 10, & 12)
- Radio Stations (AM Stations: 1070, 1240, 1330; FM Stations: 92.3, 93.5, 95.1, 97.9, 98.7, 99.7, 101.3, 102.1, 103.7, 104.5, 105.3, 106.5, 107.3)
- Newspapers (The Wichita Eagle, Butler Times Gazette, Andover Leader, Derby Informer)
- If you haven’t received notification by 6:00 a.m. that school has been closed, plan for a normal school day.
Also check the following for district notifications: