Due to Covid-19, we have put the following guidelines in place to keep you safe as possible while enjoying USD 385 - Andover athletic events.
These guidelines are subject to change based on disease activity in the area and in consultation with the Butler County Health Department.
- Spectators will be limited to approximately 25% of venue capacity.
- Each participant will have access to 2 spectator tickets per event.
- Additional participant tickets may be available depending on venue capacity at that given time.
- Spectators will utilize the designated ticket system used by each school.
- All passes will be suspended until spectator restrictions are lifted.
- This includes staff ID, Gold passes, complimentary, and league passes.
- Spectators will be required to wear a mask at all events.
- Indoor Events: Masks are to be worn at all times
- Outdoor Events: Masks are to be worn when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Spectators will not be allowed to re-enter the venue once exiting.
- Sport-Specific Requirements:
- Cross Country - Masks will be worn by fans in shared common spaces where social distancing cannot be maintained. Example: Start/Finish Line areas and team tents. Masks may be removed if social distancing can be maintained. Social distancing must be practiced throughout the course facility.
- Football/Soccer/Tennis/Golf - Masks will be required for entry and at shared common spaces where social distancing cannot be maintained. Example: Concession areas, restrooms, and main entries. Masks may be removed if social distancing can be maintained. Social distancing must be practiced in the stands.
- Volleyball - Masks will be required for entry. Masks will be worn at all times while indoors. Social distancing must be practiced in the stands.
- Spectators should sit as family units.
- Children should be with their parent/guardian at all times
- Spectators will not be allowed near participant groups, on fields or courts, or by locker rooms.
- Only necessary personnel will be allowed in the pressbox and at score tables.
- As soon as the event ends, spectators will make their way to the exit. No congregating in the facility.
- Concessions will be limited to pre-packaged items. Please social distance when waiting in line.
- Restrooms will be available. Please social distance when waiting in line.
- Attendance at away events will be determined by host school based on the school and or county gating policy. Schools will communicate with patrons as soon as possible and preference will be given to participants.
- Media requests must go through the school athletic director 24 hours in advance
- Media members must follow all spectator guidelines.
- Media access will depend on spectator capacity.
- Media members will check in with the event administrator upon arrival and must remain in the designated media area.
We thank you for your cooperation. Together, we can make our events safe and enjoyable. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your school’s athletic office.