Contact Information
Andover Public Schools
1432 N. Andover Rd.
Andover, Kansas 67002
Phone: 316-218-4660
Fax: 316-733-3604
District Calendar
Get Registered to Vote

You can register to vote 3 different ways-

  • Online through the Kansas Department of Revenue. In order to register online, you do have to upload citizenship documents. 
  • By MailDownload the state application today!
  • In person at the Butler or Sedgwick County Election Office. You will need to download the state application and take your birth certificate or passport with you!
    • Butler County Election Office is located at 205 W Central Ave # 2, El Dorado, KS 67042
    • Sedgwick County Election Office is located at 510 N Main St #101, Wichita, KS 67203


Here are a couple things to remember when it comes to registering to vote:

  • High school seniors can register to vote now as long as they will be 18 prior to the election date
  • June 1 is the last day to declare or change a party affiliation prior to the August primary
  • If you are unaffiliated to a party, you CAN vote in the primary, BUT the party you choose to vote for in the primary becomes your affiliation for the general election. You can switch again after Sept. 1.