To begin the online registration process, please click here and follow the steps below.
- Log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you do not have an account, click "Create Account"
- Select Returning Student Registration on the left side panel. Note: This is the correct link for both new and returning students.
Q&A about registration
- How do I sign my child up to ride the bus?
- All students who want to ride the school bus starting on the first day of school must register for transportation by Aug. 3. If the student is not registered by this date, the student will not be allowed to ride the bus until Aug. 29. You will be notified of your child's bus route on Aug. 11 through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Directions on how to access this information will be sent on Aug. 11.
- How do I pay my child's fees?
- Andover Public Schools provides an easy-to-use solution for online payments through RevTrak, our online web store. Through RevTrak, you can pay registration fees or make payments to your child’s meal accounts. Please note that a 4 percent service fee will be added to your shopping cart at checkout. You also can pay school fees by check in-person at your child's school, and can pay transportation fees in person at the District Office, 1432 N. Andover Road.
- What is CareDox?
- CareDox allows you to enter your child's health information. This allows Andover Public Schools to best protect the health of your child, including any conditions that teachers, nurses, and administrators should be aware of.
- When is the student registration deadline?
- Deadline to complete online registration is Sept. 4. After this date, students with incomplete registration forms will not have access to the district's network or their Google accounts. Once registration is completed, students will regain access.
Q&A about PowerSchool Registration
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding student registration.
- What if I can’t remember my login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
- If you are not able to retrieve your login information using the “Having trouble signing in?” link on the Sign In page, please contact your student's school for further assistance.
- Do I have to answer all the questions?
- You should try to answer every question, but questions that require an answer will be marked as "Required.”
- What if I entered the wrong information?
- If you have not submitted the form, you could go back to previous pages and make your corrections.
- I’ve submitted the registration form, now what?
- The information you have entered will be sent to your child's school.
- What if I have more than one child attending Andover Public Schools? Do I need to register each child?
- Yes, since certain information only pertains to a specific child. We recommend that you complete registration for one child then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information.
- What is this question asking?
- If you are unsure about a question, please call or email your child's school, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.