Registration for the 2019-20 school year will open around noon on July 23. Parents: Please look for an email with more information about registration on that day.
Q&A about registration
- How do I sign my child up to ride the bus?
- Durham School Services provides transportation services for Andover Public Schools. Transportation is provided at no cost to students who live 2.5 miles or more from their school. Students who live closer than 2.5 miles may pay a fee of $250 per student, or maximum of $350 per family, to ride the bus.
- Aug. 2 is the last day to register to be guaranteed transportation during the first two weeks of school. (Pick-up and drop-off information will be available to parents in PowerSchool by Aug. 8.) Students not registered by Aug. 2 will be guaranteed transportation starting Aug. 28.
- How do I pay my child's fees?
- Andover Public Schools provides an easy-to-use solution for online payments through RevTrak, our online web store. Through RevTrak, you can pay registration fees or make payments to your child’s meal accounts. Please note that a 4 percent service fee will be added to your shopping cart at checkout. You also can pay school fees by check in-person at your child's school, and can pay transportation fees in person at the District Office, 1432 N. Andover Road.
- What is CareDox?
- CareDox allows you to enter your child's health information. This allows Andover Public Schools to best protect the health of your child, including any conditions that teachers, nurses, and administrators should be aware of.
- When is the student registration deadline?
- Deadline to complete online registration is Sept. 2. On Sept. 6, network and Google accounts for students who have not completed registration will be deactivated. Once registration is completed, students will regain access.
Q&A about PowerSchool Registration
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding student registration.
- What if I can’t remember my login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
- If you are not able to retrieve your login information using the “Having trouble signing in?” link on the Sign In page, please contact your student's school for further assistance.
- Do I have to answer all the questions?
- You should try to answer every question, but questions that require an answer will be marked as "Required.”
- What if I entered the wrong information?
- If you have not submitted the form, you could go back to previous pages and make your corrections.
- I’ve submitted the registration form, now what?
- The information you have entered will be sent to your child's school. Please proceed to paying fees, and completing CareDox.
- What if I have more than one child attending Andover Public Schools? Do I need to register each child?
- Yes, since certain information only pertains to a specific child. We recommend that you complete registration for one child then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information.
- What is this question asking?
- If you are unsure about a question, please call or email your child's school, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.