2022-23 application information
Begin the 2022-23 application process
- Online applications for Andover Early Learning Services for the 2022-23 school year are now open. Click here to begin the application process.
- Please complete the Early Learning application for all the programs you are interested in except the Early Childhood Special Education program.
- To apply for the Early Childhood Special Education Program, please contact Butler County Special Education Interlocal at 316-775-6904 and schedule a Child Find Screening.
- Please indicate your program preferences when completing the application. We take these into consideration when placing students; however, we do not guarantee preferences can be accommodated.
- All students must reside within Andover Public Schools district boundaries, or be children of full-time employees of the district, Butler County Special Education Interlocal, Durham School Services or Opaa! Food Management Inc. Transportation is not available for students who reside outside district boundaries.
- A copy of a state certified birth certificate and proof of residency is required. This can be uploaded with the application or delivered/mailed to Prairie Creek Elementary.
- Proof of residency includes a current utility statement (gas, electric, or water) and homeowner/rental agreement.
- Applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
We are still accepting new students for some of our programs for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year. Please contact Prairie Creek Elementary School at 316-218-4830 to inquire about program openings.