Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Workers' Compensation

 If your injury or illness is life-threatening - dial 911

USD 385 Employees

For after-hours work-related injuries and/or illnesses requiring immediate attention, go to the nearest emergency room or urgent care clinic.

If you or one of your employees are injured and/or ill due to work, please print the Information for Injured Employee Form, Accident Report, and Authorization Form below.  The injured/ill employee should complete the Accident Report and Authorization Form and forward them to Donna Ray at the Andover Public Schools District Office.

If medical attention or prescribed medicines are needed, Donna will provide instructions and additional forms.

Donna Ray
Benefits Coordinator
School Extension 21122
(316) 218-4660

Interlocal Employees

If you are a special education teacher or paraeducator employed by the Butler County Special Education Interlocal, click the Special Education Teachers and Paras link below for information on how to file a workers’ compensation claim with MEDCOR.

Information for Special Education Staff