Working at Andover Public Schools
Thank you for your interest in Andover Public Schools! Our district in suburban Wichita is special because of the hard-working, inspiring staff members who build relationships with our students and offer them innovative opportunities to learn about the world around them.
Our current employment openings can be found at the links below. We are always looking for quality staff members who will help our district be the best it can be. If you have questions about current or future opportunities at Andover Public Schools, please call us at 316-218-4661. We’ll look forward to meeting you!
- How many years of teaching experience can I bring in to Andover Public Schools?
- What factors are considered before hiring?
- How long will my application be on file?
- Do I have to substitute in the district prior to being hired?
- How will I know the status of my application?
- With whom will I interview during the screening process?
- How do I apply for a position?
- What is the application and interview procedure?